Mercury analyzer applies reliable and proven cold vapor atomic fluorescence spectroscopy (CVAFS) technology, integrated with dilution sampling system to eliminate interference with background components and ensure reliable performance. Automatic calibration of mercury check with internal CAL-200 calibration gas generator.
As a leading supplier of international popular analytical equipment, FPI has found the best solution to this problem by introducing our newest product - CEMS-2000 B Hg. It not only conforms to US EPA CRF40 part 60 PS12A regulations but also awards the national environmental protection honor.
• No standard gas is required, no filter tape is required, low life time cost and no consumables;
• Standard 1:40 dilution ratio;
• Extremely wide range of measurement from 0.05µg/m3～500µg/m3;
• Calibrate automatically for elemental and ionic Mercury;
• Directly at the probe, eliminating interference with any other sample;
• Protection standard is IP56, improving operation security;