The OMA-3510 SO2/H2S ratio analyzer is a new-generation sulfur ratio instrument developed by Focused Photonics Inc (FPI). It adopts modularized and all-solid state ultraviolet process beam-splitting light spectrum measuring technique, sampling/measurement integration probe etc., and can easily solve these problems.
- Integration probe design, in-situ measurement,quick response time;
- Allsolid state spectrometer, with no moving part and is reliable;
- Easy installation and with strong environmental adaptation and little maintenance;
- Measuring of many components at the same time, eliminating the disturbances of Sv and other sulfides;
- Unique condensation measurement technique, effectively eliminating the disturbance of sulfur vapor.